Join the ACA at London Build (October 26th & 27th, Olympia). The leading construction expo focusing exclusively on construction projects and opportunities in London and the South of England. London Build is attended by thousands of ‘movers & shakers’ in the UK’s construction industry from: contractors, developers, government, architects, local councils, property developers, suppliers, solution providers and more.
ACA members will be acting as moderators and chairs at various event during the technical sessions. See the full agenda in the Architect Hub so join our new President Brian Waters, ACA Council Member Jonathan Louth and ACA Member Keith Williams during various moderated sessions.
The ACA will also be running two dedicated sessions. These will be at 11 – 12 on each day with sessions to include Planning, Alliance Contracts, the New Towergate PII scheme and the launch of the new Architect Design Management Contract.
- Conference sessions giving insight and case studies of the latest projects and investment opportunities across the capital, including top level speakers from the Greater London Authority, LCCI, Balfour Beatty, Transport for London, Lendlease, Peabody, Foster and Partners and Heathrow Airport to name a few.
- CPD Accredited Workshop floors providing 30+ hours CPD training from a wide-range of industry experts.
- 200 Booth Exhibition featuring a very-wide and fascinating range of leading international solution providers, suppliers and project developers.
- Multiple Zones and Feature Areas including: the Architects Hub, Skills Hub, Tools & Tradesmen Show, Infrastructure Zone plus much, much more!
- The BIM Summit featuring The BIM VIP Networking Lunch and conference sessions discussing BIM implementation, achievements and expectations for BIM Level 2.
The Sustainability Summit with discussions into government initiatives for supporting sustainability in the built environment, sustainable materials, technology and best practice, and the future of sustainability in the built environment – what comes next?
The Civil Engineering & Infrastructure Summit giving insight to London’s major infrastructure developments plans and the future of engineering.
The Health & Safety Summit discussing the latest in CDM, technology and best practice, occupational health, the latest legislation and more.
- VIP Luncheon & Meet the Buyer sessions providing face-to-face meetings with a wide range of VIP attendees from leading Contractors, Architects, Local Councils, Housing Associations and Developers (please note, attendance to Meet the Buyer sessions is limited to exhibitors only).
- The construction industry’s first-ever and very own Oktoberfest Beer Festival - network, unwind and have fun!
- Huge amounts of entertainment, competitions and prize give-aways!
To register for your free ticket follow the following link: https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ereg/newreg.php?eventid=134458&
We look forward to meeting you at London Build.