The ever popular ACAPAG seminars return on Wednesday 1 July with a general update and information on new legislation.
The boring bit…
• Revised 1APP and appeal procedures
• National Housing Standards and the Buidling Regulations
• Changes to CIL and the future of section 106
• The NPPF and NPG technical / policy advice
The interesting bit…
• Permitted development: the new GPDO
• Changes of use – is it working?
• Opportunities for architects and planners
• Duty to Co-operate and “prematurity”
The future bit..
• Neighbourhood Planning: emerging Forums
• Assets of Community Value and Listed Buildings
• What is a test of soundness?
• Pre-commencement conditions / competition
• A new government and Housing Bill
• Review achievements of the ACA planning Manifesto of 2006 [all
done?]; more to do?
• Protection of function for hardworking architects using the planning system.
Andrew Rogers, Andrew Rogers: Planning
Brian Waters, BWCP
Join us on: 01 July 2015 at Hoare Lea between 17.00 – 19.00
Address: Western Transit Shed , 12 – 13 Stable Street, London, N1C 4AB
ACA/SCALA/CIAT/ACE Members £35.00+ VAT
ACA STUDENT MEMBERS: £7.00 + VAT
Non Members £55.00 + VAT
NON ACA STUDENT MEMBERS £10.00 + VAT
No refunds are available for cancellations. Fees cannot be transferred although a replacement may be sent.
Register on: email@example.com
Telephone: 020 8466 9079