ACA Members may download the titles listed below by clicking on the title required.
There is no charge to ACA members for this service, but copies obtained by download must not be sold on to a third-party and the copyright remains with the Association of Consultant Architects.
With the exception of the model letters for ACA SFA/08, the documents below are PDF files that may be viewed using Acrobat Reader. If you do not already have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, click here The free Adobe Acrobat Reader allows you to view, navigate and print PDF files across all major computing platforms.
The CIC Guide to Adjudication is available to download
Forms of Appointment and related documents:
- ACA98 Appointment of a Consultant Architect for small works, works of simple content and specialist services (2004 Revision)
- ACA Model Conciliation Agreement 1998 (fees updated in 2003)
ACA SFA/08 – Model letters in rtf document format for use with the appointment document published on 5 September 2008:
- Model Letter to a Commercial Client (Normal)
- Model Letter to a Commercial Client (Contingent)
- Model Letter to a Consumer Client
Building Contracts and Guides:
- ACA Form of Building Agreement 1982 Third Edition 1998 2003 Revision Addendum June 2007 - following the new CDM regulations in April 2007, please substitute the term ‘CDM Coordinator’ for ‘Planning Supervisor’ in Clause 26 and its sub-sections.
- ACA Form of Building Agreement 1982 Third Edition 1998 (2000 Revision)
- ACA Form of Sub-Contract 1982, Third Edition 1998 (2003 Revision) Addendum June 2007 - following the new CDM regulations in April 2007, please substitute the term ‘CDM Coordinator’ for that of ‘Planning supervisor’ in Clause 16 and its sub-sections.
- ACA Form of Sub-Contract 1982 Third Edition 1998 (2000 Edition)
- Guide to ACA Form of Building Agreement 3rd Edition 1998 (2003 Revision)
- Guide To The ACA Form Of Building Agreement 3rd Edition
- Understanding pricing under PPC2000, published May 2008
- ACA Taking-Over Certificate
- ACA Final Certificate
- ACA Architects Instruction
- Interim Certificate for 2003 Revision
- ACA Interim Certificate for 2000 Revision
- ACA Certificate agreeing extended period for the consideration of a Planning Application
Descriptions and ‘Tasters’ of the main ACA documents may be found here: Contract Tasters