Date: Monday 3 November
Venue: Royal College of Surgeons, 35 – 43 Lincoln’s Inn Fields, London. WC2A 3PE
Delivering Social Value through Collaborative Construction – making the money go further
Costs: Conference rate : £195 + VAT for ACAmembers
Awards Dinner : £65 + VAT for ACA members
We are delighted to announce the conference speakers for this year’s conference. This year we are mixing up our format to encompass both keynote sessions and also interactive panel sessions. Our venue is the stunning Edward Lumley Hall at the Royal College of Surgeons on the ground floor and our confirmed keynote speakers include Peter Hansford, Government Chief Construction Adviser; Dr Nelson Ogunshakin OBE, Chief Executive ACE and, Richard Harrison, President ACA
Key themes this year include:
• What is social value and why is it important?
• Can social value can be combined with financial savings?
• What does this mean for local government and housing associations?
• Have social benefits been achieved through new procurement models?
• How is added value being generated on the largest prison project in Europe?
• Do social value initiatives fit with BIM and EU procurement?
• What new opportunities can be created for SMEs?