ACA, KING’S COLLEGE LONDON and SOUTHERN HOUSING GROUP INVITE you to the OFFICIAL LAUNCH of the TAC-1 TERM ALLIANCE CONTRACT at 4pm, Monday 5 June 2017 followed by drinks at 5pm
TAC-1 is a versatile standard form term alliance contract which supports and integrates the provision of any type or scale of works, services and supplies. It is published by the Association of Consultant Architects following extensive industry consultation by King’s College London and is endorsed by the Construction Industry Council and by Constructing Excellence.
TAC-1 author Professor David Mosey will explain the reasons behind changes from the TPC2005 Term Partnering Contract, which has established a strong track record over the last ten years. Southern Housing Group as the first users of TAC-1, with Cameron Consulting as their advisers, will explain how TAC-1 is designed to deliver improved value including:
- significant cost savings and greater cost and time certainty
- improved performance and extended warranties
- improved employment and training opportunities
- improved engagement of local and regional supply chain members
- improved client and stakeholder satisfaction
- new sustainability initiatives.
We hope you will join us in the Somerset House East Wing of King’s College London for this briefing on TAC-1, followed by drinks overlooking the iconic Somerset House Courtyard.
To register your free place and for further details, please contact:
Shona Broughton at: email@example.com