Alison joined the ACA in 2009. Her primary role is in supporting the work of Council and the Committees and helping Council to develop and implement new and effective strategies, to promote the highest standards of practice and governance and to look for ways to raise the profile of the organisation. She is also responsible for the management of the ACA’s secretariat including human resources, finance and operations.
Shona joined the ACA in 2003 and manages the day to day running of the Association.
Finance and Publication Assistant
Sue started work with the ACA in 1998 and works with Alison and Shona. Sue welcomes the opportunity to speak with individuals and companies about potential partnerships with the ACA.
- Debating #architects on projects #alliancing Vs #d&b and #constuctionmanagement #soapbox https://t.co/TVXv0mp0Kn
- #Soapbox #Deliveryisessentialfordesign Event tomorrow 25.4.17. Last call please RSPV : firstname.lastname@example.org… https://t.co/LxsdjsGOnD
- ACA Soapbox debate: Delivery is an essential part of design - discuss 25.4.17 https://t.co/5sjAbfNQhb rsvp on: off… https://t.co/7LUV46akbR
- Hard times north of the border :) https://t.co/xFBn6rsawq
- Painter Howard Hodgkin dies aged 84 https://t.co/m88JYX2yGl