The benefits available to members of the ACA are:
- The opportunity to collaborate with an organisation dedicated to excellence in practice and thus to influence its activities and policies, reinforcing a strong voice within the industry through consultations and the media
- Representation on national and government bodies
- Representation on the Construction Industry Council
Professional Development Events, Networking
- Opportunity to network and collaborate with other architects and associated construction professionals at ACA events
- Participation in an established, highly respected professional body
- Opportunity to benefit from lobbying for the profession in areas including planning and contract appointments including the ACA SFA appointment document
- Legal Helplines – Davis Wallis Foyster and Hewitsons
- The ACA Towergate Insurance Scheme
- Towergate Contract checking service
- Business Factsheet and guidance
- Discounts on ACA Publications at 25%
- Discounts on ACA Events and other construction organisation events
- Discounts on other publications via our industry partners
- A regular newsletter by email keeping members updated with matters relating specifically to practice
- Access to the Members Only area of the website for specific items and downloads.
- Regular updates on what we are doing and other issues of concern through ACA e-News
- Occasional exhibitions on-line and in real space of members’ architectural and other artistic works
- Partnership with SPACES and the distribution of the SPACES newsletter to ACA members
- Association with CIAT, BIID and ACE to bring their events to ACA members at discounted rates
- Use of the suffix ACArch to indicate membership
- 25% Discount on the PPC Suite of publications PPC2000, TPC2005 and the FAC-1 and TAC-1 Alliance documents
Marketing and Use of ACA Logos
- Active encouragement and permission to use the ACA Logo on all marketing materials and your website
- Your profile in the directory area of the ACA website, where clients search for architect professionals.
- The opportunity to highlight your projects in ACA publications and with partner organisations
- Principal Members are entitled and encouraged to use the initials ACArch to indicate their membership of the association.
- Use of an ACA Site board, which is available to download in the Members’ Area of this website.
A recent newsletter can be downloaded from ACA News Summer 2017