Specialist Professional Indemnity Insurance for ACA Members
As an architect, you use your creativity and expertise to transform visions into reality, helping to improve the quality of life of the many people who benefit from the places you build. Working in this environment, you need to be assured that you have the right support in place to feel confident and free to push boundaries and take calculated risks in order to enhance people’s lives.
At Bluefin Professions (soon to become Marsh Commericial), we are here to protect you on every step of your journey. Bluefin Professions is one of the UK’s leading professional risks insurance brokers and is the appointed professional indemnity insurance (PII) broker for ACA members. With more than 20 years of experience in PII, we understand the challenges and risks you face in your day-to-day working life. We make sure we take the time to get to know you and your individual needs so that we can build a professional indemnity insurance (PII) solution that is designed around you.
With a hardening PII market and decreasing insurer appetite for some of the risks you face, we know how challenging it can be to find the right level of cover for the work you carry out. That’s why it’s important to use a specialist insurance broker to arrange your cover.
PII Designed Especially for ACA members
We’ve worked closely with the ACA’s Board of Directors to gain a detailed understanding of your risks and create a PII solution that is specifically built around these.
Cover can include:
- Contract checking service for architects.
- Loss of documentation.
- Data protection.
- Former partners/employees retained as consultants.
- Joint ventures.
- Compensation for court attendance.
- Fees recovery.
- Criminal defence costs.
- Innocent non-disclosure.
As an ACA member, you will also have access to the following benefits:
- Automatic renewal facility (subject to criteria).
- Capped excess.
- Free tax advice helpline for you and on behalf of your clients.
- Interest-free instalment facility (subject to insurer approval).
- Dedicated claims team.
- Free 24-hour legal and counselling advice helplines for all partners.
Why Choose Bluefin Professions?
- We are the only insurance broker who has carefully engaged with ACA to better understand the needs of architects and as such have obtained the endorsement of ACA. We were selected for our experience, expertise, access to “A” rated insurers and wide policy coverage that can include higher risk work.
- We are a leading UK professional risks insurance broker and are part of Marsh, the largest insurance broker in the world. This means we can leverage our buying power to negotiate the widest possible coverage that’s available for you at a price that’s competitive.
- We have a highly experience dedicated in-house claims team that is here to support and guide you should you ever have a claim made against you.
“Bluefin Professions was very helpful during the entire process of obtaining quotes and clarifying terms. Their quotes were competitive and they answered all our queries clearly and quickly. I would happily recommend Bluefin Professions to other architects.” Dr John F Smith, Move Architecture Ltd
If you would like to find out more about Bluefin Professions’ ACA professional indemnity insurance, please get in touch with our dedicated ACA support team.
T: 0117 240 2483
This is a marketing communication.
Bluefin Professions is a trading name of Jelf Insurance Brokers Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (for details see jelf.com/info/terms). Not all products and services offered are regulated by the FCA. Registered in England and Wales number 0837227. Registered Office: Hillside Court, Bowling Hill, Chipping Sodbury, BS37 6JX.