1. WHAT INFORMATION WE GATHER
- When you become a member of theACA, we will collect and retain personal information from you. This will include your name, title, email address, postal address and telephone number/s. We will add your information to our website in the Architect’s directory for the general public, and will include you on our mass mailing software.
- If you are not an ACA member, with your permission, we will store information given by you when you enquire about or attend one of our events, or purchase a publication from us.This will include your name, title and email address, plus postal address if your purchase is posted to you.
2. WHAT WE DO WITH THIS INFORMATION
For members of the ACA, we will use your personal information to communicate with you for the administration of your membership, distribution of ACA News and in order to communicate relevant professional information. The type of information you will receive is as follows:
- Details of upcoming ACA events and activities
- News relating to the architectural community
- Notices that we have been asked to share with the membership and which we believe will be of benefit and interest to you. These include job advertisements, messages and requests for information from other members or the public, offers of materials and equipment, requests for help and information about external events relevant to the sector from organisations including the CIC, Constructing Excellence, Resolex, CIAT, BIID, ACE, Alliance Steering Group and other construction sector organisations.
For those who are not ACA members, we will use your personal information to send you details of upcoming ACA events and activities that we think will be of interest to you.
We will never share your information with third parties.
All data is managed by the Data Controller and ACA Chief Operating Officer
3. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
You can contact us at any time to ask for your details to be removed from the data. We will hold your information based on the following criteria:
- For as long as you are a ACA member
- Until you withdraw your permission by unsubscribing to the emails or contacting the ACA Chief Operating Officer.
4. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
If you use our website to follow links to other websites of interest, you should note that we do not have any control over those other websites, and the ACA is not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting them.
5. CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you would like to see the personal information we hold relating to you, then you are free to do so at any time. Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think that the information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete, then please email us to update it.
You can unsubscribe and withdraw consent for your data to be stored at any time by emailing us.
We take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information you give us.
7. OUR WEBSITE
- Here are some of the ways in our site collects user information.
- Comment form cookie which remembers a user’s name or email address.
- Name and email addresses submitted by user by using our contact form
- Information collected when users register on a website.
- Google Analytics tracking
- Social media platform widgets that track users
- Our shopping cart
- Our online electronic contracts contact forms
- Our user registration pages to gain access to more detailed information on our websites
OUR MAILING ADDRESS IS:
The Association of Consultant Architects,West Wing, Gunton Hall, Norfolk NR11 7HJ